Java International Creative Awards
The Java International Creative
Awards aimed to flourish the beauty of creativity.
Art is a profound
creation since the beginning of time, and it is the most subtle but
effective method to voice feelings and spread the messages of heart.
Java has a long history of art.
It has a prioritized artistic value in every aspect of their lives -
in the fields of art, carving, dancing, painting, sculpture,
handicraft. Supporting this, the Java International Creative Awards
strives to develop art in all aspects.
Submit your work of art through
digital submission only.
- International Feature
Feature-length narratives with a minimum running time of 60 minutes.
- International Short Film:
Short narrative films with a run time of 59 minutes and below.
- International Documentary Feature:
Over 60 minutes in length
- International Documentary Short:
Runtime of 59 minutes and below
- Film Production and Performance
Directing, producing, editing, screenwriting, makeup artist, visual
effect artist, music illustration
3. Art & Performances
performance, pantomime, fashion show, dance, ballet.
Subcategory: short stories,
For a screenplay: max 10 pages, for a short story maximum 7 pages
A4, courier 12 font, space 1.5
5. Music & Video
Subcategory: lyrics, singing,
instrument playing, music performance
6. Other Artworks
Subcategory: Ceramics, drawing,
painting, calligraphy, sculpture, printmaking, design, crafts
book/magazines/newspapers illustration, paintings, animation,
fashion & Clothing design.
Creative Awards proudly accepts entries via FilmFreeway, the world's
#1 submission platform. FilmFreeway offers free HD screeners,
unlimited video storage, filmmaker profiles, and more.
Or through Film Festivals
SUBMISSION TERMS & REGULATION
- All registrations must be done
- Non-film artwork must be submitted in digital form (in a recorded
video or photographs), sent along with personal data, and
- Work of art can be made/produced from any year. Distributed and
premiers films are allowed to apply.
- We accept artworks carrying any theme, excepts: vulgarity, nudity,
and works containing racist, intolerant, and hate towards any group
GENERAL REGULATIONS & CONDITIONS:
The rules below bind all
participants without exception:
- All artworks must be solely the work of the participants, or the
submitter has all rights required to submit. Participants are fully
responsible for the partial or whole artwork that is included and
release the Festival from any lawsuits related to the submitted
- If underage, this participation has been approved by his/her
- The decision of the juries or the festival committee is final and
cannot be contested.
- The festival has the right to change the name of the festival or
the name of the award without the consent of any party.
- The festival has the right to work and collaborate with any third
parties or sponsor to organize this Festival.
- The festival has the right to disqualify participants without the
need to provide an explanation.
- The participants must communicate politely and not do things that
defile/vilify the Festival through any media, during the Festival,
and after the Festival is over.
- The Festival has the right to display some or all of the
films/works that are registered for marketing or festival purposes,
without giving commercial value.
The work and copyrights remain and are fully held by the
- Violations of this Regulation may result in the Participant being
- All problems will be resolved in a family and deliberation manner;
but if it still fails, third parties will be used as an
intermediary. When it still fails, then the disputes shall be
subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in
- Any dispute arising as a result of submission to the Festival will
have a recourse limited to the lesser of either the submission fee
paid or the cost of correcting the issue.
- By submitting, the Participant states that he has read all of
these regulations and is willing to follow them.
Opening date: 31 December 2018
Opening deadline: 22 January 2019
Regular deadline: 15 February 2019
Notification date: 20 February 2019
Event date: End of February 2019 (tba)